Monday 31 August 2015

Welcome to my Blog!

0



Hello and a big welcome to my new and improved blog, and unlike my previous blog this one is dedicated to scrapbooking.

I am proud to say I have been on a design team for coming up to a year now, and I LOVE it!
I will be sharing my layouts that I also share on their blog, so be sure to look out for those..

If your wanting to pop over to their blog to see what the other design team members are making click this link below:
http://quirkykits.blogspot.co.uk

And if you like what you see, head on over to the quirky kits website where you can learn more about the kits and the extra's shop and trust me...you won't be disappointed when you get the box of goodies arrive in the post!

To subscribe to the kits visit the website here:
http://www.craftytemplates.co.uk/index.html

I will now be sharing my layouts on the main page, and they will be archived under the appropriate tabs. We have traditional scrapbook layouts, project life style layouts, and also mixed media layouts as I like to dabble in all three of these.

So what about Youtube? I hear you ask, well I am in the process of setting up my new Youtube channel where I will be doing unboxing video's of my design team kits, as well as process videos live streams and maybe some giveaways thrown in too! Watch this space I will announce it on here as soon as it's up and running so you can head over and subscribe.

Well enough of my rambling lol be sure to leave comments, if you like my blog content and any questions you may have.

Until my next post...
Happy Scrapping Peeps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment